Are you Thriving or are you Surviving?
Your brain is the key to your answer.
The power you possess can be directed at will to support the Best Version of Yourself when you master your mind.
Discover how you can Achieve Sustainable Results by building Powerful Habits Easily.
Your fight or flight response is triggered by the sympathetic system whose function is to protect you from threats to your survival. It is the home of your self-sabotage agents responsible for the habitual responses to your perceived threats.
We call them “Saboteurs”. They are the voices in your head that generate negative emotions when you handle life’s challenges. They exist in the brainstem, limbic system, and parts of the left brain. They produce much of your stress, anxiety, self-doubt, anger, shame, guilt, frustration, and mind chatter.
The brain doesn’t distinguish between a real threat and a perceived one. It will activate the survival mechanisms that release the hormones of stress, as soon as you FEEL a negative emotion. This is so that we can run away from the threat or fight the enemy and survive. This is useful as an alert but not sustainable for more than one minute.
The counterpart to the Saboteurs is the Sage channel. This lives in a different region of your brain, the middle prefrontal cortex, “empathy circuitry”, and parts of the right brain. It generates positive emotions while handling life’s challenges. These include empathy, compassion, gratitude, curiosity, joy of creativity, and calm, clear-headed laser-focused action.
This region is responsible for creativity and big picture awareness of what is important and the best course of action.
The hormones released when we are feeling relaxed and inspired allow for an optimum functioning of the sympathetic system which takes care of all the involuntary functions of the body, such as digestion, breathing, muscle repair and so on.
Maintaining the Sage channel activated is responsible for optimum physical health and healthy mental fitness. This is increased when new mental muscles are strengthened through positive habits.
Achieve Sustainable Results by building Powerful Habits with the 6-Week PQ Programme
With this programme you will:
- Retrain your mind by creating new neurological pathways
- Function at your highest potential
- Be more productive and effective
- Transform challenges into opportunities for growth
- Face the issues in your life with positive emotions
- Weaken the impact of your self-sabotaging tendencies
- Be in harmony with all parts of your life
- Unapologetically BE who you truly are
This is NOT one more self-development programme, another shiny object to add to your collection. It teaches you how to be in charge of your life by mastering your powerful mind through changing your brain activity.
This programme focuses on growing three specific mental muscles – Saboteur Interceptor- Sage – Self-Command. Within 8 weeks of practice the new neural pathways become visible in MRI imaging.
Building New Neural Pathways :The Key to Shifting the Balance of Power
- Master a simple technique that helps you create new neural pathways in your brain.
- Gain total autonomy over what drives your decisions and the way you experience life.
The Positive Intelligence programme offers a powerful, simple, and highly effective method for retraining your mind so that you function at your highest potential – not only in terms of productivity and effectiveness, but also happiness, self-acceptance, balance, and harmony in all parts of your life.
It is called Mental Fitness.
In this programme we build up our Positive Intelligence, through daily exercises (called PQ reps), like in a gym, in as little as 12 minutes per day. This strengthens the new neural pathways in the brain that are able to respond to life’s challenges with positive emotion, such as peace and calm, clear-headed focus, creativity, and seeing the big picture.
A repeated action becomes an automatic habit. Repetition results in rerouting your neurons to Sage neural pathways (muscles) to counter the old Saboteur muscles. That is why this training results in sustained change, as opposed to results fading over time.
- Strengthen your self-command muscle
- Weaken the impact of self-sabotaging tendencies
-needing to control, perfectionism, avoidance, being easily distracted, being a people-pleaser, etc. (the Saboteurs)
The programme is delivered through an App that makes it fun and easy: you can access the program in a “game-like” way from wherever you are.
What you invest:
- Watch a 1 hour video every week at the weekend. This can be watched in small sections if you need to.
- Get a focus for your day in 2 minute bite-size exercises, 4 times a day – daily routine mental power-breaks.
- Do some PQ reps – strengthening your self-command muscle in as little as 15 minutes per day.
- One weekly meeting with me to check-in on your progress and support you with your challenges.
- You are supported by me and by the community you join on the App and you can share your journey there with others who are on the programme.
- You get to keep the App for a whole year even after completing the programme.
- Keep accessing the focus of the day and the PQ gym where you do your PQ reps, and keep working at strengthening your self-command muscle.
You can read more about the programme here.
As soon as you sign up for the programme you will have access to Shirzard Shamine’s audiobook, Positive Intelligence– he is the author of this system.
Even before that, starting right now, you can go onto the Positive Intelligence site to take a test to discover the major players responsible for your self-sabotage. That may be eye-opening for you and it is free.
I am inviting you to choose a different, more empowering way to consider and implement the changes you so crave by joining this programme now. You certainly deserve it.
One to One CoachingPersonalised support
To capitalise on your progress and your growth whilst you are on the course, you may want to consider working with me additionally.
This is not a requirement, but coaching will provide personalised support with any of the challenges you may be facing.
Sessions are 60 minutes and are recorded for you to revisit at your convenience. You may book the sessions weekly or fortnightly.
Please do contact me if you want to sign up for the 6-weeks course, book one-to-one coaching or if you have any other questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!